Monday, January 17, 2011

Assignment #2 Powerpoint

This week, I made a fun learning quiz using PowerPoint. I made it by using PowerPoint and created links throughout the game so that the correct answers would be linked to the right page and the incorrect answers would lead to a page for the player to try again. When the player clicks on the correct answer, it leads them to a page where the PowerPoint claps and cheers because they guessed the correct answer. When the player clicks on the wrong answer, the PowerPoint leads them to a new page where it tells them they were incorrect and asks them to try again. Here is a link to my PowerPoint presentation.

https://lh405909.wikispaces.com/Powerpoint

https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0Abqr1GV0tZ0rZGd2aGo4ZGhfMHQ3OWt2eGYz&hl=en

I can see myself using this PowerPoint game in my classroom in the future. Preschoolers and Kindergartners can use this game to help them learn about and become more familiar with their shapes and colors. I could use PowerPoint for a lot of my lesson plans in the future, because it will already be all set up for me with sounds and animation. When I teach in a classroom, PowerPoint is a great way for me to be creative when I teach my students something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment