Monday, January 17, 2011

Wiki's Beneficial?

         I can see using a wiki becoming very beneficial to me and my future classroom. Wikis would be a great way to make a classroom website where all my students would be able to access information about assignments, previous and future lessons, as well as a calendar to see what may be happening in class in the future. Students may also be able to use a wiki as a tool to find practices quizzes, and other links to information that may help them to study for  future assessments. I could post links to fun quizzes, interactive learning games, passages to read for homework, etc. I met the 1st (A), 2nd (A,B,C), and 3rd (C) ISTE standards today because I found ways that I can use my wiki in order to help my students learn in a creative and fun way using up-to-date technology tools. I also can provide information for my students as well as their parents to help create a better, more successful classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment